In the maritime world, nothing comes along as originally anticipated. At Ravebo we frequently receive instructions to carry out one or two calibrations or shore services. This often ends up either calibrating or servicing numerous different types of instruments or equipment.
As well as this, the vessels schedule often changes meaning our scheduling has to be extremely flexible. Our customers appreciate this flexibility together with the “one-stop-shop” environment that we are able to offer.
We’re often only supplied with the vessels schedule and a brief description of equipment for calibration. With this information we’ll sort out the rest. Attendance of our engineers, temporary exchange of equipment (where available) and repair or replacement of rejected equipment.
A short overview of equipment and installations we can service for you:
- UTI’s of all brands, large spare part stock
- Temperature calibrators, pressure calibrators and thermometers
- Pressure gauges (up to 2.500 bar)
- 15PPM bilge alarms
- Fixed and portable gasdetection
- Inspection and refilling of fire extinguishers and trolleys (foam, powder and CO2)
- Inspection CO2 installations (including galley duct)
- Pressure testing, inspection and refilling of cylinders (i.e. N2, air, oxygen)
- Inspection of EEBD’s and air breathing apparatus
- Air compressor inspection and air purity test
- Inspection of water mist installations
- Lifejacket, immersion suit and chemical suit inspections
- Any other kind of equipment on request